If you are facing JIO 4g network problem in your area and need to complaint to JIO head office, here is detailed information about how to complaint to JIO tower customer care service. For more details, you can visit the local JIO office too.
- Customer service: 1800 889 9999
- Parent organization: Reliance Industries
- Founder: Mukesh Ambani
- Founded: 2007
- Headquarters: Navi Mumbai
4 ways to Complaint about JIO 4g Network
- Complaint Using JIO Phone App.
- Complaint to local JIO head office.
- Complaint to JIO tower customer care service.
- Complaint in Reliance JIO Center near you.
JIO network complaint using MY JIO app
How to submit JIO network complaint using JIO App?
- First of all, connect your JIO Phone using wifi of other mobile phone.
- After that, open MY JIO App in your phone using wifi network.
- Sign in using SIM.
- Now go to chat support option to contact JIO customer care using Chat.
- Connect to a JIO care chat representative and submit JIO 4g network complaint there.
- Get ticket number for your complaint and check complaint status regularly.
- Get your JIO complaint problem solved.
Using these method to complaint about JIO network problem is the best method because it allows you to talk easily using chat option.
Note – You can take screenshot of complaint and save it in your JIO phone too
JIO network complaint to local JIO head office
What is JIO head office complaint number?
The contact number of JIO head office is 1800-889-9999. You can dial 1800-889-9999 from your JIO Phone and contact JIO head office in your local area.
There is a separate complaint number too for JIO head office.
The complaint number for JIO head office is 198.
For any other query, you can dial 199 and contact JIO head office.
Note – Please make sure that you submit JIO 4g network complaint using 198 number only.
JIO Network Complaint to JIO tower customer care service
How to contact JIO tower service to complaint about JIO network?
JIO tower customer care is another customer care service for JIO network complaints. For that, you need to find out location of your local JIO tower.
After that, you will have to go there and contact the JIO tower administrator.
If there is a network problem in your local area, JIO tower executive will tell you the reason and time till the JIO network problem gets solved.
If you cannot get any satisfying response from your JIO tower admin, you might be required to complaint using the other three methods.
JIO coverage Complaint using Local JIO center
Another way to complaint about JIO network problem is to contact the local JIO center. If you cannot find out your local JIO center, here is how you can do that.
- Click on the below link to locate JIO center near you.
- Find local JIO center.
- Now enter your PIN code and search.
- Gather contact information from there and make a call to book appointment.
- Visit the JIO store and submit your complaint there.